Questions about Importing Goods and Basic International Shipping:
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection manages the rules and regulations for importing goods. They offer several resources for understanding the basic process of getting started with Importing.
- Importer and Exporter Tips - Government website with tips for Import and Export for business
- Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) Tips - Customs and Border Patrol enforces regulations for Importing Goods
- Ports of Entry into the United States for Goods - Learn about the nearest and must used entry points into the United State for Goods from foreign countries.
- ACE - CBP - Automated Commercial Environment Technical Information
USDA Frequently Used Answers:
- Wood Packing Material - Regulations for packing materials and alternatives
Let us know what questions you have via our Contact Form. We will be happy to help you navigate the process of bringing cargo and goods into the United States efficiently.